Hi, my name is Elena and I am a Chef Master. I am excited to share with you my easy sesame chicken recipe. As a professional writer, I want to provide you with a delicious and simple recipe that you can make at home. This recipe is perfect for those who love Chinese cuisine and want to make it in the comfort of their own kitchen.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: Chinese
- Aggregate Rating: 5/5
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cornstarch, salt, and black pepper. Toss until the chicken is coated evenly.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil to the skillet. Stir until the sauce is heated through.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet and toss until it is coated in the sauce.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and green onions over the chicken.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Nutrition Information||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts?
- A: Yes, you can use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Q: Can I use a different type of oil?
- A: Yes, you can use a different type of oil, such as canola oil or peanut oil.
- Q: Can I make this recipe in advance?
- A: Yes, you can make this recipe in advance and reheat it when you're ready to serve.
- Q: Can I freeze this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can freeze this recipe. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container and thaw it in the refrigerator before reheating.
- Q: Can I use low-sodium soy sauce?
- A: Yes, you can use low-sodium soy sauce if you prefer.
1. To make this recipe spicier, add red pepper flakes or sriracha sauce.
2. If you want a thicker sauce, you can add a cornstarch slurry (1 tablespoon cornstarch + 1 tablespoon water) to the skillet.
3. Serve this recipe with rice and steamed vegetables for a complete meal.
Thank you for trying my easy sesame chicken recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Table Of Content