Hi, my name is Elena and I am a professional chef. I am excited to share one of my favorite recipes with you today. This Tuscan Chicken Pasta recipe is a perfect combination of flavors and is easy to make at home. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or for a group of friends, this recipe is sure to impress!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main dish
- Recipe Cuisine: Italian
- Aggregate Rating: 4.9/5
- 1 pound of chicken breast
- 1 pound of pasta
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add the diced tomatoes and chicken broth to the skillet. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to combine with the sauce.
- Slice the chicken breast and place on top of the pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
- A: This recipe makes 4 servings.
- Q: Can I use a different type of pasta?
- A: Yes, any type of pasta will work for this recipe.
- Q: Can I substitute the heavy cream with something else?
- A: Yes, you can use half and half or milk instead of heavy cream.
- Q: Can I use fresh tomatoes instead of canned?
- A: Yes, you can use fresh tomatoes, but you will need to peel and dice them before adding them to the skillet.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the sauce ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just reheat the sauce and cook the pasta and chicken when you’re ready to serve.
1. Be sure to season the chicken breast with salt and pepper before cooking to enhance the flavor.
2. Use freshly grated Parmesan cheese for the best taste.
3. If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of chicken broth to thin it out.
Overall, this Tuscan Chicken Pasta recipe is a crowd-pleaser and is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. The combination of chicken, pasta, and a creamy tomato sauce creates a delicious meal that everyone will enjoy. Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!
Table Of Content