Mexican Recipes Cauliflower Rice For Low Carb. Cauliflower rice has been one of my most loved keto suppers for quite a long time. Indeed, even individuals who depend on their cauliflower rice will appreciate this simple sautéed food. That incorporates my own youngsters.
Ground Beef And Cauliflower Stir Fry
In light of the mainstream beef and broccoli, subbing broccoli for Low-Carb Recipes cauliflower is a delectable option in contrast to cooking different vegetables. We love the flavor of cauliflower with beef, and in case you're a devotee of this sound vegetable, this stir-fry formula is for you. The high-protein, low-carb parts of this stir-fry are very paleo and keto-accommodating. Extraordinary to add to your low-carb diet and way of life.
Low-Carb Mexican Recipes Ground Beef Skillet
I've been fixated on cheesesteak nowadays. My husband and I love onions and peppers with nearly anything, possibly that is the reason. Today I envisioned a basic supper formula and made this Low-Carb Recipes Philly cheddar steak pot with ground beef rather than standard steak.
How To Make Mexican Cauliflower Rice
Did I specify how simple this is to do? That is the reason it's the ideal dinner formula for a bustling workday.Print
Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 Serving 1x
- Diet: Low Fat
Did I specify how simple this is to do? That is the reason it's the ideal dinner formula for a bustling work day.
- 1.33 lb ground beef
- 0.33 medium onion diced
- 0.67 red pepper diced
- 4 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1.33 cup diced tomatoes
- 16 ounces cauliflower rice fresh or frozen
- 0.67 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or Mexican Blend
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until almost cooked through (just a little pink). Add the onion and pepper and continue to cook until no longer pink. Stir in the taco seasoning.
- Add the tomatoes and cauliflower rice and stir to combine. Stir in the broth and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook until the cauliflower rice begins to soften (8 to 10 minutes for frozen).
- Sprinkle the skillet with the cheese and cover. Let cook until the cheese is melted, 3 or 4 minutes. Remove from heat and top with your favorite toppings like sour cream, avocado, and chopped cilantro.
- Category: Low-Carb Recipes
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Keto Recipes, Easy Recipes, Healthy Recipes
Summary: Low-Carb Recipes Philly cheddar steak pot with ground beef is very paleo and keto-accommodating. Cauliflower rice has been one of my most loved keto suppers for quite a long time. Extraordinary to add to your low-carb diet and way of life. I've been fixated on cheesesteak nowadays, possibly that is the reason.
REFERENCE - alldayidreamaboutfood