My name is Elena and I am a Chef Master. I always try to make recipes that are easy to make and delicious. Today, I want to share with you my recipe for Chicken Mayo. It's a dish that is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a family dinner or a party with friends.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5/5
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the mixture, coating both sides.
- Place the bread crumbs into a shallow dish and press the chicken into the bread crumbs, making sure both sides are coated.
- Place the chicken onto a baking sheet that has been coated with olive oil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the bread crumbs are golden brown.
|Nutrition Information||Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream?
- A: Yes, you can use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
- Q: Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts?
- A: Yes, you can use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it.
- Q: Can I freeze this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can freeze this recipe for up to 3 months.
Here are some tips to make the perfect chicken mayo:
- Make sure to coat the chicken evenly with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Use panko bread crumbs for a crispier coating.
- If you don't have olive oil, you can use vegetable oil or cooking spray to coat the baking sheet.
Enjoy your delicious Chicken Mayo!