Hi, my name is Elena and I am a Chef Master. I am thrilled to share with you my recipe for the most mouth-watering chicken tenderloins. This recipe has been my go-to for years and has always been a crowd-pleaser. I am excited for you to try it out!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 5 stars
- 1lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- In a third bowl, add the seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- Take each chicken tenderloin and coat it in the flour mixture, then dip it into the egg mixture, and finally coat it in the panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
- Question: Can I use chicken breasts instead of tenderloins?
- Answer: Yes, you can use chicken breasts instead, but make sure to cut them into smaller pieces for even cooking.
- Question: Can I bake these instead of frying?
- Answer: Yes, you can bake them in the oven at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Question: Can I freeze these for later?
- Answer: Yes, you can freeze them after frying or baking. Just make sure to cool them completely before storing them in an airtight container or freezer bag.
Tip 1: To make the chicken even more tender, marinate it in buttermilk for a few hours before coating it in the flour mixture.
Tip 2: If you want to add more flavor, mix in some grated parmesan cheese or dried herbs to the panko breadcrumbs.
Tip 3: Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, such as ranch or honey mustard.
Enjoy making these delicious chicken tenderloins!