Hi, I am Elena, a Chef Master for over 20 years. I have always been passionate about cooking and experimenting with different recipes. Today, I am excited to share with you my best recipes for cooking chicken in a can. These recipes are perfect for a quick and easy meal or a delicious outdoor BBQ. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5/5
- 1 can of chicken
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ cup of BBQ sauce
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Open the can of chicken and drain the liquid.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Rub the chicken with the spice mixture.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Brush the BBQ sauce over the chicken and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
- Q: Can I use any type of BBQ sauce?
- A: Yes, feel free to use your favorite BBQ sauce or make your own!
- Q: Can I add vegetables to the can?
- A: Absolutely! You can add any vegetables you like for a complete meal.
- Q: Can I make this recipe in the oven?
- A: Yes, preheat your oven to 375°F and bake the chicken for 25-30 minutes. Then, brush the BBQ sauce over the chicken and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
1. For a spicier flavor, add a dash of cayenne pepper to the spice mixture.
2. If you don't have a grill, you can also cook the chicken in a skillet on the stove.
3. Make sure to let the chicken rest for at least 5 minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.
These can chicken recipes are quick, easy, and delicious. Whether you're cooking for yourself or entertaining guests, these recipes are sure to impress. Try them out and let me know what you think!