Hi, my name is Elena and I am a Chef Master. I am excited to share with you my recipe for Chicken Stuffed Peppers. This recipe has been a hit with my family and friends, and I am sure it will be with yours too. I want to provide you with a detailed recipe that is easy to follow and will result in a delicious meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.7/5
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup diced carrot
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground chicken over medium heat until browned.
- Add the onion, celery, and carrot to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked rice, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the bell peppers and place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the stuffed peppers and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use a different type of meat?
- A: Yes, you can substitute ground beef or turkey for the ground chicken.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the stuffed peppers ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
- Q: Can I freeze the stuffed peppers?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the stuffed peppers after they have been baked. Let them cool completely before freezing.
- Q: Can I add other vegetables to the mixture?
- A: Yes, you can add any vegetables that you like to the mixture.
- Q: Can I use a different type of cheese?
- A: Yes, you can substitute any type of cheese for the mozzarella cheese.
1. Use a spoon to remove the seeds and membranes from the bell peppers.
2. Make sure the ground chicken is cooked thoroughly before adding the vegetables.
3. You can use any color bell peppers for this recipe.
I hope you enjoy making and eating this Chicken Stuffed Peppers recipe. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.