Hi, my name is Elena and I'm a Chef Master. I've always loved cooking and experimenting with different recipes. Today, I want to share with you my favorite crockpot chicken and noodles recipe. It's easy to make and perfect for those busy weeknights when you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours and 10 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.8/5
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 lb egg noodles
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped (optional garnish)
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, and ranch seasoning mix. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it with two forks.
- Stir in the sour cream to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook the egg noodles according to package instructions.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain them and add them to the slow cooker. Mix well.
- Place the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped parsley (optional) and serve.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts?
- A: Yes, you can use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Q: Can I use homemade chicken broth instead of store-bought?
- A: Yes, you can use homemade chicken broth instead of store-bought. It will add more flavor to the dish.
- Q: Can I freeze the leftovers?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Q: Can I add vegetables to the dish?
- A: Yes, you can add vegetables such as carrots, celery, and onions to the slow cooker for added flavor and nutrition.
- Q: Can I use a different type of pasta?
- A: Yes, you can use a different type of pasta such as penne or bowtie. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
1. You can add more or less sour cream depending on your preference.
2. If the sauce is too thick, you can add a little bit more chicken broth to thin it out.
3. You can garnish the dish with chopped green onions or shredded cheese for added flavor.
Overall, this crockpot chicken and noodles recipe is a delicious and easy meal that you can make any day of the week. It's perfect for those busy nights when you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. Give it a try and let me know what you think!