Hi, my name is Elena and I am a professional chef. I have always loved cooking and experimenting with new ingredients and flavors. I wanted to share with you my favorite cubed chicken recipes that are easy to make and taste delicious. Whether you are cooking for your family or hosting a dinner party, these recipes are sure to please.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5/5
- 1 lb cubed chicken breast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken to the skillet and cook until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, and paprika to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
- What type of chicken should I use for this recipe?
- Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- Can I freeze this recipe?
- What can I serve this recipe with?
- Can I make this recipe spicier?
- What is the best way to reheat this recipe?
You can use either cubed chicken breast or cubed chicken thighs for this recipe.
Yes, you can make this recipe up to a day ahead of time and reheat it on the stove or in the microwave.
Yes, you can freeze this recipe for up to 3 months in an airtight container.
This recipe is great served over rice or with a side of roasted vegetables.
Yes, you can adjust the amount of chili powder to make this recipe spicier or milder.
The best way to reheat this recipe is on the stove over medium heat or in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
1. To save time, you can use pre-cut vegetables from the grocery store.
2. You can add a can of drained and rinsed black beans to this recipe for added protein and fiber.
3. Serve this recipe with a wedge of lime for added flavor.
Enjoy these cubed chicken recipes! They are sure to become a staple in your recipe collection.