Hi there, my name is Elena and I am a Chef Master. I am excited to share with you my favorite recipe for chicken cheesesteak. I love this recipe because it's easy to make and delicious. It's perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a weekend lunch with friends. So let's get started!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5/5
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced thinly
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Add sliced peppers and onions to the skillet and cook until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a slice of provolone cheese on top of the chicken mixture and let it melt.
- Toast the hoagie rolls and place the chicken mixture on top of the rolls.
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use a different type of cheese?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you like.
- Q: Can I use a different type of bread?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of bread that you like.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the chicken mixture ahead of time and reheat when ready to serve.
- Q: Can I use frozen peppers and onions?
- A: Yes, you can use frozen peppers and onions if you don't have fresh.
- Q: Can I add other vegetables?
- A: Yes, you can add any vegetables that you like.
- Q: Can I use a different type of meat?
- A: Yes, you can use beef or pork instead of chicken if you prefer.
1. Slice the chicken thinly so it cooks quickly and evenly.
2. Use a cast iron skillet for the best flavor and texture.
3. Add some garlic or herbs to the chicken mixture for extra flavor.
That's all for my chicken cheesesteak recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Table Of Content