Hi, I'm Elena, a Chef Master with a passion for creating delicious and healthy recipes. In this article, I'm going to share with you some of my favorite spicy chicken breast recipes. These recipes are perfect for those who love a bit of heat in their meals while still keeping it healthy and flavorful. So, let's get started!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.9/5
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mixture.
- Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use bone-in chicken breasts instead of boneless?
A: Yes, you can use bone-in chicken breasts, but you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Q: Can I use a different type of oil instead of olive oil?
A: Yes, you can use any type of oil you prefer.
- Q: Can I make this recipe on the grill instead of in the oven?
A: Yes, you can grill the chicken breasts instead of baking them in the oven.
- Q: Can I adjust the amount of spice in this recipe?
A: Yes, you can adjust the amount of spice to your liking by adding more or less chili powder.
- Q: Can I use this recipe for meal prep?
A: Yes, this recipe is great for meal prep as it is easy to make and can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
- Q: Can I use this spice mixture for other recipes?
A: Yes, this spice mixture can be used for other recipes such as tacos, burritos, or even roasted vegetables.
Here are some tips to help you make the most out of this recipe:
- Make sure to brush the chicken breasts with olive oil before adding the spice mixture to ensure that the spices stick to the chicken.
- If you prefer a milder spice level, reduce the amount of chili powder in the spice mixture.
- For a crispy crust, you can broil the chicken breasts for the last few minutes of cooking.
Overall, this spicy chicken breast recipe is a delicious and healthy way to add some heat to your meals. It's easy to make, packed with flavor, and perfect for meal prep. Give it a try and let me know what you think!