Prepare a lot in advance for meals and grab-and-go breakfast with only a muffin tin, eggs, and veggies, or meats!
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup baby spinach chopped
- ½ cup diced red peppers
- 2 tablespoons diced red onions
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray or line six of the cups with paper liners.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl or measuring cup with spout, and use a whisk or hand blender to blend the eggs until smooth.
- Add the spinach, peppers and onions into the greased muffin cup. Carefully pour the beaten eggs into each of the six muffin cups until the liquid almost reaches the top. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the cheese on top of each egg muffin
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Run a butter knife around the edges to help loosen them. Serve immediately.
- Category: Egg
- Method: Easy
Keywords: Healthy Recipes