My name is Elena and I am a professional chef with years of experience in creating delicious meals. Today, I want to share with you my recipe for Chicken Broccoli Alfredo, a creamy and flavorful dish that is perfect for dinner with family and friends.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: Italian
- Aggregate Rating: 4.8/5
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add broccoli and cook for an additional 5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
- Pour heavy cream into the skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until coated with the sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Q: Can I use another type of pasta instead of fettuccine?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of pasta you like.
- Q: Can I substitute the heavy cream with milk?
- A: You can, but the sauce will be less creamy and rich.
- Q: Can I use frozen broccoli instead of fresh?
- A: Yes, you can. Just make sure to thaw it before cooking.
- Q: Can I add other vegetables to the dish?
- A: Absolutely! You can add mushrooms, bell peppers, or any other vegetables you like.
- Q: Can I make the dish ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can. Just reheat it in the oven or on the stove before serving.
Here are some tips to make the perfect Chicken Broccoli Alfredo:
- Use fresh ingredients for the best flavor.
- Don't overcook the broccoli, as it will become mushy.
- Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes to thicken it up.
With these tips and the detailed instructions above, you can make a delicious Chicken Broccoli Alfredo that will impress your family and friends. Enjoy!