Welcome to my kitchen! My name is Elena, and I am a professional chef who loves to experiment with recipes to make them healthier and more delicious. Today, I want to share with you my take on the classic Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Course
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 5/5
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dill pickle juice, honey, yellow mustard, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Add chicken to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or up to overnight).
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread chicken pieces onto skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes first).
- Grill chicken for 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts?
- A: Yes, you can use chicken thighs instead. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Q: Can I make this recipe without a grill?
- A: Yes, you can cook the chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Q: Can I freeze the chicken?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the chicken after it has been marinated. Just make sure to thaw it completely before cooking.
- Q: Can I make this recipe spicy?
- A: Yes, you can add some cayenne pepper or hot sauce to the marinade if you like it spicy.
- Q: Can I use a different type of vinegar instead of pickle juice?
- A: Yes, you can use apple cider vinegar or white vinegar instead of pickle juice.
- Q: Can I skip the honey?
- A: Yes, you can skip the honey if you prefer a less sweet flavor.
1. Make sure to cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces to ensure even cooking.
2. Marinating the chicken for at least 1 hour (or up to overnight) will help infuse it with flavor and keep it moist.
3. Soaking wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes before using them will prevent them from burning on the grill.
Enjoy your homemade Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets with your favorite dipping sauce and some fresh veggies on the side!