Hello, my name is Elena and I am a Chef Master. As a professional chef, I love to experiment with different recipes and create new dishes. Today, I want to share with you my favorite chicken pasta with spinach recipe. This recipe is easy to make, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. So, let's get started!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: Italian
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5 Stars
- 1 pound chicken breast, sliced
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the penne pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 6-7 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add the spinach to the skillet and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream into the skillet and stir to combine.
- Add the cooked penne pasta to the skillet and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top of the pasta and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
- Q: Can I use frozen spinach instead of fresh?
- A: Yes, you can use frozen spinach instead of fresh. Just make sure to thaw and drain it before adding it to the skillet.
- Q: Can I use a different type of pasta?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of pasta you like. Just adjust the cooking time according to the package instructions.
- Q: Can I use milk instead of heavy cream?
- A: Yes, you can use milk instead of heavy cream, but the sauce may not be as creamy.
- Q: Can I add other vegetables to the pasta?
- A: Yes, you can add other vegetables like mushrooms, onions, or bell peppers to the pasta for extra flavor and nutrition.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it in the microwave or on the stove.
1. To make this recipe even more flavorful, add some chopped sun-dried tomatoes or black olives.
2. If you don't have Parmesan cheese, you can use any other type of grated cheese.
3. For a healthier version of this recipe, use whole wheat pasta and low-fat milk instead of heavy cream.
Overall, this chicken pasta with spinach recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you're cooking for your family or entertaining guests, this recipe is sure to impress. So, give it a try and let me know what you think!