Hi, my name is Elena and I am a Chef Master. I have been experimenting in the kitchen with various recipes for many years now. I love trying out new dishes and sharing my knowledge with others. Today, I want to share with you my favorite buffalo chicken dip recipe that can be easily made in the oven. This recipe is perfect for any party, game day or just a simple snack that you can enjoy with your family and friends.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Recipe Category: Appetizer
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.8/5
- 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup of ranch dressing
- ½ cup of buffalo sauce
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup of chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled blue cheese on top of the mixture.
- Bake the dip in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until it is heated through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the dip from the oven and sprinkle chopped green onions on top.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, celery sticks or crackers.
|Nutrition||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I use canned chicken instead of shredded cooked chicken?
- A: Yes, you can use canned chicken. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different.
- Q: Can I make this dip ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the dip ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just add a few more minutes to the baking time.
- Q: Can I use a different type of cheese?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer. However, the flavor may be slightly different.
- Q: Can I make this dip spicy?
- A: Yes, you can add more buffalo sauce or hot sauce to make it spicier.
- Q: Can I use a slow cooker instead of the oven?
- A: Yes, you can make this dip in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 2-3 hours or on high for 1-2 hours.
1. You can use rotisserie chicken for an even faster and easier preparation.
2. If you want the dip to be extra creamy, add more cream cheese or ranch dressing.
3. You can also add some chopped jalapenos or diced tomatoes for some extra flavor and texture.
Overall, this buffalo chicken dip recipe oven is a perfect party appetizer that is easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser. It's creamy, spicy, and cheesy all in one bite. I hope you enjoy making and eating this dish as much as I do!