Hi, I'm Elena, a Chef Master, and I'm excited to share with you some of my favorite ground chicken pasta recipes. I know sometimes it can be challenging to find delicious and easy-to-make meals that everyone in the family will enjoy. That's why I've put together this article to inspire you to try something new and delicious. These ground chicken pasta recipes are perfect for any occasion, whether you're looking for a quick weeknight dinner or a special meal to impress your guests. Let's get cooking!
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Recipe category: Main dish
- Recipe cuisine: Italian
- Aggregate rating: 4.5/5
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 pound pasta (any shape)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground chicken and cook until browned, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- Add onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, chicken broth, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until combined.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until coated in the sauce. Serve hot.
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use ground turkey instead of ground chicken?
- A: Yes, you can easily sub ground turkey for ground chicken in this recipe.
- Q: Can I use a different type of pasta?
- A: Absolutely! Any type of pasta will work in this recipe.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the sauce ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve.
1. Don't overcook the pasta; it should be al dente.
2. You can use canned or fresh tomatoes in this recipe.
3. For a spicier dish, add some red pepper flakes to the sauce.
I hope you enjoy these ground chicken pasta recipes as much as I do. They're easy to make, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. Don't be afraid to get creative and experiment with different ingredients and flavors. Happy cooking!