Hi, my name is Elena and I am a Chef Master. I love experimenting with new recipes and finding ways to make them even better. Today, I want to share with you my take on the classic Shake and Bake Chicken. This recipe is quick, easy, and delicious. So, let's get started!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5/5
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place the flour in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast into the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Dip the chicken into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the breadcrumbs onto the chicken to make sure they stick.
- Place the chicken breasts onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the vegetable oil over the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value*|
- Q: Can I use panko breadcrumbs instead of regular breadcrumbs?
- A: Yes, you can use panko breadcrumbs for a crunchier texture.
- Q: Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts?
- A: Yes, you can use chicken thighs, but adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Q: Can I use olive oil instead of vegetable oil?
- A: Yes, you can use olive oil, but it may affect the flavor of the chicken.
- Q: Can I make this recipe gluten-free?
- A: Yes, you can use gluten-free breadcrumbs and flour.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can prepare the chicken ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
1. For extra flavor, add some grated Parmesan cheese to the breadcrumb mixture.
2. To make cleanup easier, line the baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3. Serve the chicken with a side of roasted vegetables or a salad for a complete meal.
That's it for my Shake and Bake Chicken recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!