My name is Elena and I am a Chef Master. I have always been a fan of Chick-fil-A, especially their coleslaw. I wanted to share this recipe with everyone so they can enjoy it at home. This recipe is easy to follow and the end result is just as delicious as the original.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Recipe Category: Side Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.8/5
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ head green cabbage, finely chopped
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, apple cider vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add the cabbage and carrots to the bowl and toss to coat with the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
|Nutrition||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use regular milk instead of buttermilk?
- A: Yes, you can use regular milk but the taste and texture may be slightly different.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make this recipe up to 2 days in advance and store it in the refrigerator.
- Q: Can I use red cabbage instead of green cabbage?
- A: Yes, you can use red cabbage but the taste and texture may be slightly different.
1. Finely chop the cabbage for the best texture.
2. Use a whisk to combine the dressing ingredients for a smooth consistency.
3. Let the coleslaw chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving for the best flavor.
Enjoy this delicious Chick-fil-A coleslaw recipe with your favorite grilled chicken or sandwich for a tasty and refreshing side dish.