Learn how to make an Perfect Fall Breakfast Egg Casserole Recipes that is different from the typical breakfast meal. This recipe includes ingredients you'd typically cook for dinner, so it's perfect for a quick and easy meal!
Fall is arrived, and leaves change hues with it, pumpkin spice everything, and cool mornings. What else does the fall season bring? It's time to start planning your perfect fall breakfast! In this blog post, we will share some of our favorite egg casseroles that are perfect for any morning, from a lazy weekend brunch to a quick weekday breakfast on the go.
Classic Egg Casserole Recipes
This Egg Breakfast with Overnight Sausages Casserole at our family is a staple breakfast! I had it since I was a child and have taken it into adulthood on holiday mornings. It is a beautifully relaxed and family meal on a hectic vacation morning!
This Classic Egg Casserole is always been a staple breakfast in my family. And have taken it into adulthood on holiday mornings as well. It's beautifully comforting and family-style, perfect for when you're running around like crazy trying to get Christmas ready!
Hints: This Classic Egg Breakfast with Overnight Sausages Casserole at our family is a staple breakfast! I had it since I was a child and have taken it into adulthood on holiday mornings. It is a beautifully relaxed and family meal on a hectic vacation morning! We also enjoy this Classic Egg Breakfast dish during cold winter days or anytime we want something filling without too much fuss before starting our day.
Veggie-Loaded Breakfast Egg Casserole Recipes
I'm very thrilled to offer you one of my favorite casseroles for breakfast. It is full of brown potato shredded hash and loads of spinach sauteed, bell peppers, and mushrooms. It's not simply a quill, and it's fully customizable! I have cooked hundreds of vegetables, whether sausage, ground chicken, rotisserie chicken, meatless, or meatless. There are never-ending choices.
As with most casseroles, Veggie-Loaded Breakfast Casserole freezes nicely. I love to make a large batch and freeze them for future days when I'm too busy or tired in the morning to cook breakfast. It's also perfect if you're not sure what your family likes best at any given moment!
Easy Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
The Casserole ham and cheese is a beautiful blend of ham, cheese, hashbrowns, and eggs. Ham and casserole breakfast Prepared quickly in ahead or tossed in the morning. Honey Baked Ham Remains and Crockpot Honey Ham have been utilized, but you may also make use of a shop-purchased version of this dish.
This is a straightforward breakfast dish to make. You will need the following ingredients:
- Crockpot Honey Baked Ham Remains, or store purchased version of this dish, then cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Eggs, beaten
- Milk (just enough for moistening)
- Flour (about ½ cup) - just enough to remove lumps from milk in flour mixture and coat ham cubes with it to not stick together while cooking on top of eggs. This may also be an alternative method if you use store-bought egg casseroles such as Easy Egg Bake Muffin Cups.
Egg Casserole Recipes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 10 Serving 1x
Learn how to make an egg casserole that is different from the typical breakfast meal. This recipe includes ingredients you'd typically cook for dinner, so it's perfect for a quick and easy meal!
- 5 slices bacon diced
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced (about 1 cup)
- 12 eggs beaten
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x13” baking dish, set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook diced bacon until it just starts becomes soft.
- Add minced garlic and onion and cook until bacon begins to brown.
- Add red pepper and green pepper, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the veggies are soft and bacon is browned, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs.
- Add sea salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add cooled bacon/veggie mixture to the beaten eggs and stir to combine.
- Add cheese. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and spread the mixture evenly in the dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until top is set and slightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
- Category: Casserole
- Method: Slow Cooker
Keywords: Breakfast Recipes
Summary: If you're looking for a breakfast casserole to enjoy, we've got three recipes that are perfect for fall. The classic egg and potato recipe is always popular, but if you want something more hearty or need some veggies in your life, try the veggie-loaded version with sausage and broccoli. Or if it's easy weeknight dinners you're after, this ham and cheese dish will be just what you need!