This recipe for garlic toast pizzas is a fun, kid-friendly twist on an Italian classic. These are easy to make and always a crowd pleaser.
- frozen garlic toast
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings of your choice (optional)
- Bake the garlic toast according to the package directions, but pull it out of the oven about 2 minutes before it's finished.
- Top the almost-done garlic toast with pizza sauce, cheese and the toppings of your choice (use the sauce very sparingly, otherwise the middle can get soggy).
- Place back in the oven on the broil setting for 2-4 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.
- Category: PIZZA
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Easy Recipes