Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies Recipes. It is a simple but aromatic recipe. It combines butter, garlic, chicken, and vegetables, which the entire family may enjoy as a nutritious alternative to fast foods.
Who doesn't love a healthy crockpot recipe? Not only are they healthy, but you can set it and forget it! This is no exception. The formula includes healthy veggies that will fill up your belly without filling you with guilt. With just one dish, your family has an entire meal ready to go - from the main course to dessert!
How to Make Garlic Butter Chicken
Make it easy for the children to enjoy this fantastic dish in garlic & butter sauce for lemon chicken. Take meals with your family to new dimensions with this easy chicken recipe.
- Chicken breast
- Garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste
- Butter or margarine (unsalted)
- Lemon juice from a fresh lemon wedge (optional but recommended) - Fresh parsley (chopped finely) - Four servings of rice, cooked per package directions.
Steps To Making the Meal
You might also opt to plan, shop, and cook these three things for separate days. Try to pick simple, healthful meals which need little time to prepare and cook. The objective is to prepare and store pre-portioned food, which can be rapidly cooked and heated.
Steps To Making the Meal: Steps To Make a Simple Breakfast Garlic Butter Chicken
Breakfast exemplifies how following a few steps makes cooking simpler with less mess in your kitchen or on your countertop. Here are some tips about what you will need: eggs (if omelette), milk (or substitute non-dairy liquid such as almond milk), salt & pepper, olive oil, or other vegetable oil like coconut oil.
Cooking Time and Temperature Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, mix the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and butter with fingers until well combined in a small bowl. Place your four pieces of chicken on an ungreased baking sheet, then rub them on both sides with the mixture from the bowl.Print
Garlic Butter Chicken And Veggies Recipes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 255 Minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 Serving 1x
This recipe is simple but full of flavor. It includes butter, garlic, chicken, and veggies - a healthy alternative to fast food that the whole family will enjoy!
- 3 lbs. boneless skinless chicken tenders breasts will work fine too
- 2 lb. bag baby carrots
- 3 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 cup salted butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 0.5 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- Add the chicken down in the middle of the slow cooker. Add the potatoes on one side and the carrots on the other side.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and parsley.
- Pour the butter mixture over the chicken and veggies.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
Keywords: Healthy Recipes
Summary: We hope that this recipe you enjoyed for Garlic Butter Chicken, and Veggies. We're always open to feedback on our recipes, so don't be shy about leaving a comment with your thoughts! And if you want more of these delectable dishes, keep checking back as we'll have plenty more coming soon.
Reference - Garlic Chicken