Hi, my name is Elena and I am a Chef Master. I have been cooking for over 15 years and have a passion for creating delicious recipes. I wanted to share with you one of my favorite recipes, the Chick-fil-A Chicken Recipe. This recipe is easy to follow and produces a deliciously crispy and juicy chicken that is perfect for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.9/5
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish and cover with the pickle juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk and egg.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, powdered sugar, paprika, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, celery salt, dried basil, dried oregano, and dried thyme.
- Remove the chicken from the pickle juice and discard the juice.
- Dip the chicken in the milk mixture, then dredge in the flour mixture, pressing the flour mixture onto the chicken to coat well.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it reaches 350°F.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and fry for 5-7 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and place on a wire rack to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Nutrition Information||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts?
- A: Yes, you can use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Q: Can I use a different type of milk?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer.
- Q: Can I make this recipe gluten-free?
- A: Yes, you can use a gluten-free flour blend instead of all-purpose flour.
- Q: How can I make this recipe healthier?
- A: You can use a healthier oil, such as avocado oil, and bake the chicken instead of frying it.
- Q: Can I freeze the chicken?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the chicken after it has been cooked. Just make sure to thaw it completely before reheating.
1. Make sure to press the flour mixture onto the chicken to ensure it is coated well.
2. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken is cooked through.
3. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, such as honey mustard or barbecue sauce.
Overall, this Chick-fil-A Chicken Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you're cooking for a family dinner or a party, this recipe is sure to impress. So go ahead and give it a try!