If you're looking for a healthy breakfast that tastes just as good or better than the classic pancake, try our Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup / 50g oats
- 1 Tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- vanilla (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Place the egg, banana, oats, yogurt, cinnamon, and vanilla in your food processor or use an immersion blender. Blend until smooth.
- Cover the surface of a non-stick pan with coconut oil or butter, pour the pancake batter forming small pancakes.
- Optionally, while cooking, top each pancake with banana slices (2-3 slices/ pancake) - loved this option!)
- When the edges look ready, flip and cook the pancakes until golden brown on the other side.
- Repeat if you have more batter.
- Serve immediately or pack for later.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
Keywords: Breakfast Recipes