Easy And Delicious Instant Pot Frito Pie Recipe. This recipe is a simple, easy and delicious way to make Frito pie. All you need is a can of chili beans, corn chips, cheddar cheese, onion powder, and salt. You could even add more toppings if you want! If you have an Instant Pot, then this will only take about 15 minutes from start to finish!
What is an Easy And Delicious Instant Pot Frito Pie Recipe
Instant Pot Frito Pie is an easy steak supper dish that will adore the entire family. In the Instant Pot, a great beef and maize chili mix are prepared to top with a chip of maize and shredded cheese over the Frito.
Why make a Frito pie in the Instant Pot
This simple press cooker is your recipe for when you are old enough to enjoy Frito pie, Frito boat, or walk over a bag of Frito corn chips! Serve with Fritos corn chips, and then add cheese and taco toppings. The chili is only served in the pressure cooker. Simple as pie! Simple as pie!
How to make a Easy And Delicious Frito Pie in the Instant Pot
Begin with chili production in the Instant Pot. I take the mild chili recipe from my mother, get the taste up and make it a bit thicker and work better than a topping.
I'm using kidney beans in my chili, but you may leave them out if you enjoy Fritos pie without the beans. Or you may use this simple recipe instead of chili for ground beef taco meat!
Tips and tricks on how to cook with your instant pot after making this dish
It could take up to 30 minutes. We recommend that soups and other foods with high liquid content be removed naturally (like the Instant Pot Soup Recipes).Print
Instant Pot Frito Pie Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 Serving 1x
This recipe is a simple, easy and delicious way to make Frito pie. All you need is a can of chili beans, corn chips, cheddar cheese, onion powder, and salt.
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 8.75 oz canned corn, drained
- 4 cups Frito's corn chips
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar
- Pour water and taco seasoning into Instant Pot. Stir well.
- Add ground beef to Instant Pot.
- Pour chili sauce, salsa and corn on top of ground beef.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set to Pressure Cook High for 1 minute.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid from the Instant Pot and stir well. Break apart the ground beef as you stir.
- Set the Instant Pot to Saute Less for 10 minutes and leave the mixture to simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Once the Instant Pot turns off, scoop the corn chips on to plates and spoon the ground beef mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the meat.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Instant Pot
- Method: Easy
Keywords: Easy Recipes
Summary: If you're looking for a simple and delicious meal to make in your Instant Pot, then this is it. The Frito pie recipe has only 5 ingredients that are mixed together into the pot! This dish will be ready in 10 minutes or less- so try out this easy dinner tonight! Share with friends if you love it as much as we do.