The Best Vegan Burritos for Breakfast. With a healthy and delicious meal, then these vegan burritos are a perfect choice! They come jam-packed with protein from beans and rice, vitamins from fresh produce, and all of the taste that you crave in a breakfast. You can enjoy them for any meal of the day - not just first thing in the morning! - and they're perfect for any time you need a hearty meal on the go.
As far as prepping goes, these vegan burritos take about an hour to cook from start to finish - but most of that time isn't hands-on cooking!
Why are they good for your health?
For excellent health and nutrition, a nutritious diet is necessary. It protects you against numerous non-communicable chronic diseases, such as heart disorders, diabetes, and cancer. Eating a range of foodstuffs and ingesting less salt, sugars, and trans-fats generated in saturation and industry are vital for nutritious meals.
The best Vegan burritos to try out
Is it something better than a vegan burrito? I'm not telling you a lot of things!
These delicious black beans and vegan maize burritos are all. It is like gladness in your tongue. They are so flavorful and textured (and tummy).
There was a burrito store just next to the skatepark when we lived in Dubai, and it's large to skate.
I don't have much to look at because I fear (and I truly mean fear) for the person's life! For nerves, it is not healthy. But I can usually be convinced to go anyhow if he says, 'we can have some burritos.'
How to make the perfect vegan burrito in less than 30 minutes
It's incredibly easy to make a vegan burrito, and I do it every week since it's a wonderful way to use leftovers. This is very delicious and full!
While this is my favorite baked food recipe, you may add many things, including beans, vegetables, rice, corn, other grains, tortillas of maize and flour, or whatever sauce you have on hand.
I always get the biggest tortillas I can find, but it is up to you. You will have to use more or fewer tortillas to fill the whole filling, depending on the size of your tortillas.Print
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 10 Serving 1x
With a healthy and delicious meal, then these vegan burritos are a perfect choice! They come jam-packed with protein from beans and rice, vitamins from fresh produce, and all of the taste that you crave in a breakfast.
For the black beans and corn:
- 1.43 can black beans
- 1.43 can sweet corn
- 1.43 teaspoon paprika powder
- 0.71 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- 1.43 teaspoon cumin
- 2.86 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2.86 green onions, cut into rings
- 0.71 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
For the filling:
- 1.43 cup guacamole (homemade or store-bought)
- 1.43 cup salsa (homemade or store-bought)
- 1.07 cup vegan sour cream
- 0.71 cup vegan shredded cheese
- 4.29 cups shredded lettuce
- 4.29 cups cooked brown rice (seasoned with salt and 1 teaspoon of cumin)
- 8.57 large flour tortillas (use gluten-free ones if needed)
- Drain and rinse the black beans and the corn. In a medium bowl, combine them with the paprika powder, cumin, smoked paprika powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Add the chopped green onions and the fresh cilantro and stir well.
- Lay a tortilla down flat on a plate. Add some rice in the center of the tortilla. Then add some of the bean corn salad on top. Next comes some salsa, lettuce, vegan cheese, vegan sour cream, and avocado. If you want you could also sprinkle some red pepper flakes on top.
- Fold in the sides and then roll the burrito up and wrap it in foil. Then cut it into half with a sharp knife. Enjoy!
If you want to make the recipe even easier, you can use store-bought guacamole and salsa for your burritos. This will make the recipe much faster.
For a gluten-free version, make sure to use gluten-free tortillas that are made of corn flour or make your own vegan and gluten-free tortillas with chickpea flour.
You love burritos but you want your meal to have less calories? Then try a burrito bowl instead. Just skip the tortillas and put all of the ingredients into a big bowl. Just add a bit more of shredded lettuce and you're good to go. We make this all the time!
I usually make brown rice in my Instant Pot. It's much easier and only takes about 20 minutes (set the timer to 15 minutes on manual). Then season it with salt and ground cumin. Cooked rice doubles in weight. So you need 1.5 cups uncooked rice for the 3 cups of cooked brown rice that are required for this recipe.
- Category: Vegan
- Method: Easy
Keywords: Breakfast Recipes, Vegetarian