Easy Hamburger Casserole With Pasta Recipes. Do you have a family that loves pasta and hamburger casserole? If so, this Easy Hamburger Casserole with Pasta is perfect for your family. It only takes about 30 minutes to make, has ingredients that are easy to find in most grocery stores, and tastes great!
Cook the Pasta Recipes according to package directions
- Brown the hamburger and drain.
- Add onion, soup mix, water, tomato paste to pot with meat and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in pasta after removing from heat.
- Cover casserole dish with a wrapper of choice then bakes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Easy Hamburger Casserole With Pasta Recipe -- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Brown the hamburger and drain it once complete.
Brown and drain ground beef.
To split the meat into smaller pieces, use a spatula or wooden spoon during cooking. Try to maintain the chunks the same size so that the heart is uniformly cooked and brown.
Add onion, soup mix, water, tomato paste to pot with meat and cook for a few minutes.
Stir in pasta after removing from heat.
Cover casserole dish with a wrapper of choice then bakes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until heated through. Easy Hamburger Casserole With Pasta Recipe -- Cook the pasta according to package directions (either whole wheat or regular) as per your preference. Brown the hamburger and drain it once complete; browning will take about five-seven minutes on medium heat, so be sure not to overcook it! Add onions if desired during the cooking time--the condiments can add flavor without adding too much extra fat content that is unhealthy.
Stir in drained Pasta Recipes
A wok with deep tapering sides is a classic style of pot used to cook. A wok works well, but it doesn't have to be. A deep non-stick skillet is really good too. When rice noodles or mung bean noodles are added to the stir-fry, they are occasionally deep-fried in the wok or pan and put aside. At the same time, other products, according to the recipe, are stir-fried in. same pan.
The Easy Hamburger Casserole with Pasta is one of those recipes that you'll want to bookmark for later use! The dish can be cooked in a wok or deep non-stick skillet, even on the stovetop if desired. Please make sure not to overcook it--about five minutes on medium heat should do. Add onions during cooking time if desired and stir in drained pasta when done, so it doesn't stick together while cooling off.
Stir added rice noodles or mung bean noodles into eggs before frying them--the condiments add flavor without adding too much fat content, which is unhealthy.Print
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 Serving 1x
This Easy Hamburger Casserole with Pasta is perfect for your family. It only takes about 30 minutes to make.
- 1 (1lb) box medium pasta shells
- 1lb ground beef
- 2 (10oz) cans tomato soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup water
- garlilc, salt & pepper to taste
- Cook and drain the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease and 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with garlic powder, salt and pepper (or any seasoning of your choice).
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup, a half cup of water and HALF of the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef; stir and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes (I also like to turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You don't have to use mozzarella for this dish if you'd rather use 100% cheddar instead. Your preference! I like the mozzarella because it makes the cheese stringy.
You can also add a diced onion or onion powder to the beef mixture. My family doesn't care much for onion, so I leave it out.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Dinner Recipes
Summary: The pasta recipes are easy to make and taste great. They compliment the ground beef perfectly in this Easy Hamburger Casserole recipe, making for a hearty dish that is perfect for any night of the week! This post will help you get started cooking up dishes with pasta as your main ingredient. What other types of meals do you like to cook? Let us know what type of cuisine or meal you would love to see on our blog next!
Reference - Hamburger Casserole