Mexican Recipes Taco Stuffed Peppers- Quick and easy bell pepper with your favourite taco toppings is the way to go! Just turn into precooked peppers, your fill mixture and spoon. Bake till bubbled and hot - this will be in and out of an oven in no time. An easy supper in Mexican style!
Tasty Taco Mexican Recipes Stuffed Peppers
This tasty taco variant is an excellent alternative to rice and tomato, meat and ointment-filled traditional.
Easy Taco Stuffed Peppers
These Taco Stuffed Peppers are so easy a weekend meal, full of flavour! They meet quickly and freeze for lunch and lunch to the left.
Mexican Recipes Low Carb Taco Stuffed Peppers
Mexican stuffed peppers like a crooked taco taste but are very nutritious and cordial. Your choice of coloured pepper is crammed into a robust and satisfying taste in every bite with seasoned ground beef, vegetables and a lot of cheese. Practically every pepper is a dinner alone!
How To Make Taco Stuffed Peppers
- I explore new things and eat more healthily. I've never tasted peppers and never wanted to be honest.
- I felt I could do that if they had all the flavour of tacos.
- I put them in a few minutes together to create my complete family enjoyed a nutritious, tasty supper.
- These Taco Stuffed Peppers are now requested weekly. You will adore how quickly and how wonderful they taste combined.
Taco Stuffed Peppers Mexican Recipes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 Serving 1x
Quick and easy bell pepper with your favourite taco toppings is the way to go! Just turn into precooked peppers, your fill mixture and spoon.
- 4 medium green peppers, halved
- 1.5 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix, or seeking good eats homemade taco seasoning recipe
- ¾ cup water
- 1-½ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Wash peppers then slice lengthwise in half through the middle and remove seeds. Place in a casserole dish with ¼ cups water. Cover and microwave 7 to 10 minutes, or until peppers are soft. Check periodically for doneness.
- In the meantime, brown the ground beef until cooked through. Add the taco seasoning and water and cook according to recipe or packet instructions. After the meat is cooked, mix in sour cream, salsa, and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with nonstick spray. Place cooked peppers inside dish and generously stuff with meat and cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 350 ° F for 20-30 minutes until peppers are heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with your favourite taco ingredients and a side of salsa. Enjoy!
- Category: Taco
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Mexican Recipes
Summary: They meet quickly and freeze for lunch and lunch to the left. This tasty taco variant is an excellent alternative to rice and tomato, meat and ointment-filled traditional.
Reference - Taco Stuffed Peppers