Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken is so easy and creamy that a young kid could make it seriously - it's easy! The flavor of the ranch is excellent, not at all excessive power. This recipe is not only incredibly comfortable, but tasty as well.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 9 medium Russet potatoes cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 1.5 can (23 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1.5 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 0.75 cup milk
- fresh chopped parsley optional
- Spray a large crock pot (I use a 7 quart) with non-stick spray. Place cut potatoes and baby carrots in the bottom of crock pot. Lay chicken breasts over the top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. Cover with lid and cook on High heat 5 to 6 hours OR on Low heat 8 to 9 hours.
- Top each serving with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Slow Cooker
Keywords: Easy Recipes,Chicken Recipes