Easy Recipes Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken -Therefore, I feel the urge to prepare this Crock Pot Creamy Ranch again. A young kid could make this food seriously — it's Easy Recipes! I appreciate not using my oven in the summer, but I have come to adore my slow cooker for another reason.
Creamy Ranch Chicken Easy Recipes Instant Pot
The Instant Pot Recipe does not disappoint this Creamy Ranch Chicken. It's so unbelievably easy and creamy.
The ranch, combined with the cream cheese, is such a delicious sauce that my children will eat it literally. You will enjoy the simplicity of this formula.
Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken And Vegetables
This Easy Recipe is not only incredibly comfortable but tasty. The flavor of the ranch is excellent. Not at all excessive power. My children eat this, my motherfucker. It typically takes place in my house at the dinner rotation.
How To Make Easy Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Into the ground of your crock cooker put your chicken
Put all over the chicken your cubes of cream, ranch, and soup
- Cover for 2-4 hours and cook low
- Take the chicken off your crockpot and put it on an angel-hair pasta bed when you wish
- Mix in your crockery soda until the chicken and pasta are smooth and spoonful.
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 300 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 Serving 1x
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken is so easy and creamy that a young kid could make it seriously - it's easy! The flavor of the ranch is excellent, not at all excessive power. This recipe is not only incredibly comfortable, but tasty as well.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 9 medium Russet potatoes cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 1.5 can (23 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1.5 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 0.75 cup milk
- fresh chopped parsley optional
- Spray a large crock pot (I use a 7 quart) with non-stick spray. Place cut potatoes and baby carrots in the bottom of crock pot. Lay chicken breasts over the top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. Cover with lid and cook on High heat 5 to 6 hours OR on Low heat 8 to 9 hours.
- Top each serving with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Slow Cooker
Keywords: Easy Recipes,Chicken Recipes
Summary: Crock-Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken is so easy and creamy that my children eat it literally. This Easy Recipe is not only incredibly comfortable but tasty the flavor of the ranch is excellent. The Instant Pot Recipe does not disappoint this time around It's so unbelievably easy, you'll want to make it again.