Crockpot Chicken And Instant Rice All is thrown into the crockpot, and when you arrive home, dinner is cooked. Gluten-free Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Rice This slow, gluten-free cream of chicken soup is used by the slow cooker chicken and brown rice.
- 2.25 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 4.5 cloves garlic pressed
- 0.75 tsp salt
- 0.38 tsp black pepper
- 10.5 oz can artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 6 oz jar sun dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs
- 6 oz baby spinach
- 0.75 onion diced
- Lay the chicken breast in the crock pot and season with salt, pepper and pressed garlic.
- On top of the chicken combine the sun dried tomatoes (with oil and herbs,) artichoke hearts, and onion.
- Cook on high for 2.5-3 hours, or low for 3.5-4 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp) open the crock pot and add the spinach on top. Leave the lid closed for 5-10 minutes to let the spinach wilt. Then stir it into the toppings.
- Serve hot either as whole chicken breasts with the toppings, or shredded and mixed with the toppings. Enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Slow Cooker
Keywords: Gluten-Free Recipes, Healthy Recipes