Easy Gluten-Free Recipes Egg Roll In A Bowl. Fortunately with an ever-increasing number of items accessible now, making fast and easy workday suppers has never been simpler and more delicious.
Easy Meal Plan Gluten-Free Recipes
A gluten-free eating routine includes barring food varieties that contain gluten protein, including wheat, rye, and grain. Something else, serious uneasiness and medical issues happen
Summer Easy Recipes
Scroll through the list and pick a couple to try this week to surprise your family with something new! These dishes are all flavorful and perfect for hot weather.
How To Make Egg Roll In A Bowl
The whole instructions and ingredients list may be found in the recipe card at the bottom of this page, but here's a little peek at what's in store!
To begin, heat the sesame oil in a big pan, then add the red onion, green onion, white portions, and garlic, and cook until the onion is softened.
Cook everything together with the ground pork, ginger, and sriracha or chili-garlic sauce.Print
Egg Roll In A Bowl
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
Egg Roll in a Bowl is one of the best and most popular one-pot ground turkey recipes that also happen to be Paleo, Whole30, and low-carb. It's full of shredded cabbage, loaded with carrots, and is bursting with Asian flavors from soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil divided
- 2 lb. ground turkey or beef, 93/7
- 3 cups sweet onion finely diced
- 2 cup carrots shredded
- 1 tsp. ginger paste or minced ginger
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- 0.5 cup chicken broth regular sodium
- 10 cups shredded cabbage cut into ¼-inch shreds
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce Tamari or coconut aminos, gluten-free*
- 4 tsp. rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt to taste
- 0.5 tsp. pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Toasted sesame seeds optional
- Green onions optional
- In a large saute pan over medium heat drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil and add ground turkey. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until turkey is almost cooked through.
- Push turkey to the side of the pan and add onion and other tablespoon of oil. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add shredded carrots, garlic, and ginger and saute for 2 minutes. Stir the vegetables and turkey together.
- Pour chicken broth in the pan and scrape the bottom of it to deglaze it.
- Add cabbage, coconut aminos or soy sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir well and cover with a lid. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until cabbage is to your desired tenderness.
- Just before serving add toasted sesame oil and top with green onions and toasted sesame seeds. Serve over regular rice, cauliflower rice, or eat it in a bowl by itself.
Use coconut liquid aminos if you are on a Paleo and Whole30 diet. Tamari sauce and gluten-free soy sauce work well if you're on a gluten-free diet.
If on a keto diet, leave out the carrots for 10 grams carbs / 7 grams net carbs per serving.
- Category: Gluten-free
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Egg
Keywords: Easy Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Healthy Recipes
Summary: Gluten-free eating involves barring food varieties that contain gluten protein, including wheat, rye, and grain. All speedy and simple dishes overflowing with flavor, these gluten-free dishes will leave any eater needing more.
REFERENCE - evolvingtable