This creamy crockpot chicken and green bean filling is a traditional stew hot dish. It has everything a decent hotdish ought to have: meat, flour, and vegetables in a single container, with no extravagant or muddled fixings. Simply outstanding, straightforward, strong solace food.
- 2.67 lbs about 4 chicken breast
- 1.33 6oz box of stuffing mix
- 1.33 10.5 oz can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 0.44 cup water
- 13.33 oz bag frozen green beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare crockpot with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt/pepper and place in the bottom of a crockpot.
- Next, top chicken with 1 box of stuffing mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix together condensed soup, sour cream and water. Spread mixture over stuffing.
- Place green bean on top. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours. If you need a longer cooking time, you can do LOW for 6 hours, but I recommend the high setting
- Category: Chicken Recipes
- Cuisine: Chicken Creamy
Keywords: Chicken Recipes, Creamy Crockpot Chicken Stuffing And Green Beans