Hi, my name is Elena and I am a professional chef. I have a passion for cooking and love to create new recipes. Today, I want to share with you my chicken ginger recipe, which is a perfect blend of flavors and spices. This recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious. So let's get started!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Recipe category: Main dish
- Recipe cuisine: Asian
- Aggregate rating: 4.5/5
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger paste and garlic paste, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add chopped onion and sliced bell peppers and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add boneless chicken breast and sauté until browned.
- Add soy sauce and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix cornstarch and chicken broth until smooth.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the pan and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breast?
- A: Yes, you can use chicken thighs if you prefer. However, the cooking time may vary.
- Q: Can I substitute vegetable oil with olive oil?
- A: Yes, you can use olive oil instead of vegetable oil.
- Q: Can I make this recipe spicy?
- A: Yes, you can add red chili flakes or hot sauce to make it spicy.
1. Use fresh ginger and garlic for best flavor.
2. Marinate the chicken in soy sauce and ginger paste for 30 minutes before cooking for extra flavor.
3. Use a non-stick pan to prevent sticking and burning.
Enjoy this delicious chicken ginger recipe with your family and friends!