Low Carb Recipes A low carb diet recipes is a great way to eat healthier, but it can be difficult to find tasty recipes. This blog post provides some delicious and quick low carb dinner ideas for busy moms on the go!
Moms, people, and food lovers alike have a lot on their plate. With work, children, and the hustle to keep life going it can be difficult to find time for cooking healthy meals.
That is why we are here at The Low Carb Diet Company blog with some quick and easy low carb recipes perfect for dinner!
We understand that you don't always have hours in the day so our recipes will fit your schedule whether you're a busy mom or just looking to make an easy meal prep ahead of time.
Low Carb Recipes For Beginners
It's not challenging to lower your carbohydrate admission with these healthy recipes. While these morning meals, lunch, and dinner recipes have close to 15 grams of carbohydrates for each serving, alternate approaches to eating low-carb fixings.
Regardless of whether that is trading rice with cauliflower rice, noodles with spiralized zucchini, or bread with cucumber cuts, these low-carb recipes are heavenly and can help you meet your nourishment objectives.
Low Carb Recipes Breakfast
Practicing good eating habits shouldn't feel like torment. With dirty egg dishes, vegetable-filled frittatas, and enchantment low-carb waffles, you will not miss carb-weighty breakfasts briefly.
For all the more low-carb thoughts, look at our most loved keto breakfasts and healthy breakfast recipes!
Super Easy Low Carb Recipes
Attempting to decrease the number of carbs in your eating regimen yet don't have the foggiest idea how? I've gathered together the most famous dinner recipes from my blog for you.
Here you'll discover healthy dinner thoughts that will assist you with practicing good eating habits and cause you to feel exceptionally fulfilled.
All these recipes are stacked with new veggies, lean protein, and liberated from sugar and unhealthy fixings. Delicious recipes for the whole family!
How To Make Cheesy Mexican Cauliflower
Figure out how to make this easy Mexican roused cauliflower rice formula. It's keto, gluten-free, and on the table in less than 15 minutes!
In case you're arranging dinner around evening time, look no further. This Mexican cauliflower rice skillet is a gigantic group pleaser, kid cordial (conceal each one of those veggies with all that cheddar), and makes cauliflower taste great.
Cheesy Mexican Cauliflower
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 10 Minute
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Diet: Low Fat
You can make this recipe for 2 person, specially for dinner. Share your cooking here. #dinnerrecipes #mexicancauliflower #easyrecipes #lowcarbrecipes #cheesyrecipes
- ½ Fresh Cauliflower or ½ Bag of Frozen Cauliflower Rice (about 2 cups riced)
- ¼ cup, Fire Roasted Tomatoes (I use rotel)
- ½ Jalapeno, sliced
- ¼ Yellow Onion, diced small
- ½ Garlic Clove, minced
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ tsp. Olive or Avocado Oil
- Optional Toppings: Green Onion, Cilantro, Avocado, and Sour Cream
- For fresh cauliflower rice- Rice your cauliflower in a food processor and place in a microwavable safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove the cauliflower rice and dump out onto a clean hand towel. Allow it to cool for 5-10 minutes so you don't burn yourself. Using the towel, squeeze as much liquid out of the cauliflower as possible. This is a crucial step to prevent the rice from getting watery and soggy.
- Place the squeezed out "rice" back into the bowl. It will look like it reduced greatly in size (this is normal). Add the salt, cumin, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne powder to the cauliflower rice and mix thoroughly.
- For Frozen- Dump the frozen riced cauliflower onto a baking sheet, drizzle with a little olive oil and add the salt, cumin, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne to it and mix well. Bake it spread out on baking sheet in a 350 F oven until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, add 1 teaspoon of oil and heat to medium heat. Next, saute the diced onion and sliced jalapeno until tender (about 5 minutes). Add the garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Drain the can of fire roasted tomatoes into a strainer. Remove as much liquid by pressing down with your fingers or with the back of a spoon. Add the tomatoes to the skillet and saute for about a minute or two.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet and fold the sauteed veggies and tomato into the cauliflower rice. Allow the rice to heat for a few minutes and spread it evenly throughout the skillet. Turn off the heat and top with the cheese.
- OPTIONAL- Add a sprinkle of cilantro, diced green onions, avocado or guacamole and a sour cream as garnish. Serve as a side or topped with shredded chicken!
Toast the spices to bring out more flavor prior to adding them to the pan!
- Category: Dinner Recipes
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Dinner Recipes, low carb, easy Recipes, Quick Recipes
This blog post offers some tasty and fast low-carb meal options for busy mothers on their way!